After last registration, there were some common issues that we received parent feedback on. I thought I would share those comments as tips to make registration go as smoothly as possible for you.
1. Assessments are occurring this week. You will receive an email ONLY if your child is passing to the next level. If you do not receive an email, you need to register your child in the level they are currently in. If you have more than one child, you will only receive an email for the child that is passing.
2. To register early you must go through your parent portal
Make sure your portal is set up prior to Sunday. If you do not know, or do not yet have your password, simply select that option as you log in and a temporary password will be emailed to you. If you have difficulty setting it up ? contact us and we can talk you through it.
3. Prior to registering on Sunday look on the website to determine which class would work best for your schedule. Also, have some other options in mind. That way if your first class is already full, you don’t have to waste time thinking about what else would work. If you need to be put on a wait list, please send us an email with your child’s name, the class, day and time.
4. When you search for a class in your portal and it does not come up it means it is already full. Register for one of your alternative choices.
5. When searching for Toddler 3 you must use the Toddler 2 pull down. If you are searching for a level 6 class, look under level 5 as well, for 5/6 combo classes.
6. If your child is in level 4A or higher and they are under 4 years old, you will have to adjust their age up to 4 years old or the computer will not allow you to register them. It is best to do this before Sunday. If you have to do this, just let us know and we will adjust their age back after registration.
7. If you accidently register for more than one class, please contact us via email. Let us know which class you would like to delete. Let us know as soon as possible to avoid being charged for both classes.
8. Please take advantage of early registration on Sunday, July 28th. If you have multiple children or want a class during our most popular times, you will need to register early (it opens at 8:00am). Registration is live time and sometimes hundreds of people are vying for the same spots.
9. Please remember that in order for us to guarantee your class, payment must be received within one week of registration. If payment is not received within one week of registration, we will offer your spot to someone on the waitlist.